Fluoride mouthwash is a handy oral hygiene tool that can prevent dental issues by strengthening the tooth enamel, killing the bacteria in the mouth, cleaning the smile, and freshening the breath. So, if you are interested in a top-notch oral health and smile, it’s best to pick up fluoride mouthwash today! As you do so, make sure it has been approved by the American Dental Association.
Our dentist, Dr. John McAllister, encourages the use of fluoride mouthwash because it can benefit many people, especially those who:
– Are prone to cavities: This is because the fluoride in the mouthwash can strengthen the enamel and reduce the risk of cavities.
– Have dry mouth: This is because the mouthwash can kill the bacteria in the mouth and freshen the breath. Bad breath is a symptom of dry mouth.
– Are vulnerable to gum disease: This is because the mouthwash can kill the bacteria that promote and create gum disease, especially plaque.
– Have orthodontic braces: This is because the mouthwash can clean the hard-to-reach spaces in the mouth and around the braces. It can also improve the breath.
– Want a strong and healthy smile: This is because the mouthwash can prevent dental issues and give you the top-notch oral health you deserve.
For more information and details about fluoride mouthwash in Hickory, North Carolina, please contact our dental team at McAllister Dentistry by dialing 828-322-6731. We are here to assist you in any way we can, and we look forward to talking with you!