Does your smile suffer from a few blemishes that cannot be removed by brushing or flossing? Have tooth whitening treatments also failed to fix the problem? If so, dental bonding treatments can be used to upgrade your smile. Here are a few tips about enhancing your smile with dental bonding:
– Dental bonding improvements apply resin and porcelain materials directly to the face of your teeth for a solid hold that can benefit their look and function, and even repair the damage that may have occurred.
– Dental bonding also works as an alternative tooth-colored dental filling service to help treat and prevent cavities.
– Dental bonding enhancements can be shaded to blend in with the ordinary color of your teeth.
– Bonding treatments are regularly used for accidents and injuries that create breaks, cracks, splits, and fractures in your teeth.
– Dental bonding can also be used to correct minor spacing issues between your teeth?
No matter dental care you need, Dr. John McAllister and our team at McAllister Dentistry is here to give you the smile you want. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our office in Hickory, North Carolina, please contact us at 828-322-6731 to speak with a member of our team. We look forward to improving your smile!