Do you have any teeth that no matter what you do to improve your oral health, just keep getting worse? In many cases, damaged teeth can mar your smile and lower your self-esteem. Even the best oral health care may not be enough to fix the blemishes of a single tooth.
Luckily, there are a variety of tooth restoration treatments available that can fix damaged teeth, including dental crowns. To find out if your smile might benefit from a dental crown restoration, determine the following:
– Do you have teeth that are severely worn or shattered?
– Do you have any dental fillings that are weakening due to too little tooth remaining?
– Are your teeth damaged so badly that other cosmetic services such as dental veneers cannot be used to remedy them?
– Do you have teeth that are weakening from a crack or fracture?
– Do you have irregular teeth that you seek to conceal, such as misshapen, discolored, decayed, or stained teeth?
– Does a previous dental service you may have had, such as dental bridges, dental implants, or root canals, need additional protection or concealment?
If you said yes to any of the above questions, a dental crown may be just what you need to help you improve your oral health. To speak with Dr. John McAllister about your treatment options, please call 828-322-6731 at McAllister Dentistry in Hickory, North Carolina. We are pleased to help restore your beautiful, confident, healthy smile!